My Blog List

Sunday, April 22, 2012

what I learn during this semester

During this semester, I learnt many thing about technology.

Particulary, how to use new technology to teach new things to the children. It was very interressanting because we can't imagine all that we can make with one of this simple tools as the stories, the songs, the games but also the various tools that exists on the Internet as  wordle, voicethread or edublog.

I find that these sites are very well because we can use them with the children and it is more interesting than to work on some paper with a pencil.

We always speak in english and even if sometimes it was hard, I think it was good for me because I have to speak english anytime.

I really like this semester because I understand how to teach differently and how to use technology for that.

NOW, I  KNOW THAT I REALLY WANT TO BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER!! THANK YOU !!  =)






Also I learn a lot of new vocabulary :

a plot                          linguage input/output       stubble                                                                                 podcasting                software                        "digitally native"                       tools
       network                             shell                                     broadcasting                  subscription                             posts                            tags                                 acounting

No comments:

Post a Comment